COLOGNE, Germany - With the big GamesCom 2011 video game show right around the corner, Electronic Arts is promising some exciting announcements and reveals at the huge German show. With over 254,000 attending last year and more expected this year, GamesCom is shaping up to be a big show for big announcements from all the big game companies and console manufactures. GamerLive.TV will be broadcasting the Electronic Art's press conference as well Sony's press conference and much more from the floor of the show live at http://gamerlive.tv/gamescom-live so stay tuned. In the meantime, check out what Electronic Arts has up its sleeves below.
· Dr. Ray Muzyka from BioWare will be presenting a live, multiplayer demo of the highly anticipated, story-driven MMO Star Wars®: The Old Republic™ and providing an update on Mass Effect 3.
· A new Need for Speed The Run level that will force our hero Jack to overcome one very powerful natural element in this intense, pulse-pounding race from the Golden Gate to the Empire State.
· The SSX team reveals the features of the new SSX online suite live.
· DICE unveils an all new Battlefield 3 live co-op demo and the worldwide debut an exciting new multiplayer trailer.
· The Sims Social changes its Facebook status to “LIVE”.
· Witness the world exclusive debut of the FIFA 12 trailer and Lead Producer David Rutter will be on stage to share new details about new online features and live services for the massive FIFA online community.
· Feast your eyes on a new Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning trailer and learn when the game will be unleashed upon all RPG fans worldwide.
· Funcom unveils first details on The Secret World’s large-scale Player-versus-Player gameplay; featuring combat, progression, skills, boss fights and more. They will also be showing an all-new cinematic trailer allows gamers a glimpse of what they’ll be up against in The Secret World.
· And much more including all new game announcements!